Cabinet update

Bill, KD5DOB, suggested we wait on purchasing the cabinet until after Ham Holiday in the hope that a suitable one can be found there. If one cannot, we will make a motion at the August meeting to purchase the cabinet from the folks in Wynnewood.

No comments: