Your HT, mobile, or home station should have the following channels programmed into memory slots:
- 147.0600 +600 kHz offset, transmit tone 141.3 Hz
- 147.0600 +600 kHz offset, transmit tone 100.0 Hz
- 147.0600 simplex, transmit tone 141.3 Hz
The repeater also passes the 141.3 Hz tone, but whether you include that as a receive tone in your configuration is up to you.
If you can set channels to be "skipped" or "locked out" on scan, you should consider doing that for the 2nd and 3rd channels above as they all carry the same audio.
Why the simplex version? Should the repeater go down completely, you will be able to talk to folks on the repeater's output frequency. This will alert others to the fact that the system is down since they may be able to hear you.
- 443.7000 +5 MHz offset, transmit tone 141.3 Hz
- 443.7000 simplex, transmit tone 141.3 Hz